& SHOT OF THE MOMENT
Just a few selections of photos and artworksome mine, some not.
Photo Shot of the Moment:
Aww, ain't he cute? I snapped a photo of
this little chipmunk perched on top of a lava
boulderat Mount St. Helens during my
vacation in the fall of 1999.
- New Photo Album Home
- Sony's ImageStation is where I'll be putting my digital photo albums now.
- My Northwest U.S. Vacation
- "To go, or not to go (on vacation). What a silly question!" If you have some time to kill, follow me on the
web-based version of my vacation through the northwest U.S.
- Yours truly
- My mug ... oh dear.
- My license plate
- I have no difficulty admitting possesion of a vanity license plate which reads MAC-USER.
- Live Florida Hospital Orlando web-cam
- Have a look-see at what Orlando weather looks like right now. A friend of mine works with this live web-cam
which views Florida Hospital Orlando. Note that it is on a 15-minute update schedule
and is only active during daylight hours.
- Live Disney World Main Street web-cam
- This page also links to live web-cams in Disney's other theme parks.
- My own street corner
- Amazing. I have my own street corner! Lee Road and Bennett Drive.
- My idea of art
- Just a sketch one of my best friends drew for me after I showed her a crudely drawn prior version.
- More art
- What Captain Picard really meant when he said "Make it so."
- Group photo
- This shot is of me and my other best friend with our license plates (his reads MACTYPE). By the way, I
no longer own the green 1993 GMC Sonoma. Since the pickup, I've owned a 1996 Saturn SL2, a 1999 Dodge Stratus, and currently,
a redesigned 2001 Dodge Stratus.